To be eligible, applicants must:
- be an Australia Awards alumni of either:
– the DFAT-funded Australia Awards Scholarships, Australia Awards Fellowships, or Short Courses; or
– another Scholarship or Fellowship program funded by the Australian Government.
- be a Nepali, residing in Nepal, and intend to use the ADIG–2019 in Nepal.
- be applying to be using the grant for:
– awareness building; or
– capacity development and equal opportunity among people with disability; or
– reducing and/or removing barriers for people with disability.
- agree to participate in a Fraud Management, Child Protection, and Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment briefing prior to receiving the grant, and use and acquit the grant according to DFAT and Program guidelines.