To be considered for this grant, applicant must:
- Be an Australia Awards alum of the DFAT-funded Australia Awards Scholarships, Australia Awards Fellowships, or Short Courses
- Be a Nepali citizen, residing in Nepal, and intending to use ADIG-2022 in Nepal.
- Be applying to use the grant for:
- awareness building; and/ or
- capacity development; and/or
- promoting equal opportunity among people with disability; and/ or
- reducing and/or removing barriers for people with disability.
- Agree to participate in a Fraud Management; Gender Equality, Disability and Social Inclusion (GEDSI); Child Protection; and Prevention of Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH) briefing prior to receiving the grant and use and acquit the grant according to DFAT and Program guidelines.